Women to Women Health Care has been providing women’s health care in St. Louis since 1996. As women we understand the time constraints and pressures facing you today. We recognize the difficulties in balancing your need for health care with home, family and career. Since 2007 we have been focusing solely on gynecologic care. We offer a wide range of services for women of all ages:
- Comprehensive GYN Care from the adolescent’s first gynecologic exam through the challenges of menopause.
- Diagnosis and management of HPV related diseases, including abnormal PAP smears, in-office treatment of pre-cancerous conditions of the cervix, and administration of the HPV vaccine for prevention of cervical cancer.
- Routine vaccinations against Pertussis (Whooping cough), Tetanus, Hepatitis A & B, Flu and Shingles.
- Minimally invasive in-office gynecologic surgeries to evaluate and treat irregular and heavy menstrual periods.
- Pelvic ultrasounds performed in our office by a certified ultrasound technician.
- ISCD certified bone density testing and osteoporosis counseling.
- In-office laboratory for blood drawing and urinalysis.
Our physicians were recognized as Best Doctors as published in St. Louis Magazine. The physicians of Women to Women Healthcare strive to treat our patients with respect, compassion, and open communication. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality gynecologic care in St. Louis.